- The Essential Rumi Translations by Coleman Barks.
- The Gift Poems of Hafiz Translations by Daniel Ladinsky
Hindi & Urdu Poetry
- Aaj Ke Gaam Kae Naam by Faiz Ahmed Faiz
- Mai Tumhe Phir Milungi by Amrita Pritam
- Diwan E Ghalib by Ghalib
- Meri Shrestha Kavitayen by Harivansh Rai Bacchan.
- Rashmirathi by Ramdhari Singh Dinkar
WORLD POETRY - Translations
- Sankrit Poetry from Vidyakara's Treasury Translated by Daniel H.H. Ingalls.
- Poisoned Bread edited by Arjun Dangle Translations from Modern Marathi Dalit Literature.
- An Anthology of Dalit Literature (Poems) By Mulk Raj Anand and Eleanor Zelliot.
- The Book of Questions by Pablo Neruda
- Sappho Translated by Mary Barnard
- Selected Poems by Federico Garcia Lorca
- Miguel Hernandez Selected and Translated by Don Share
- Poems of Nazim Hikmet Translated from Turkish by Randy Blasing & Multu Konuk
- Nothing More to Lose by Najwan Darwish
- Poems of Arab Andalusia by Frazen
- Poem Of The Deep Song by Garcia Lorca
English Poetry By South AsiaN writers
- Gitanjali by Rabindranath Tagore